Smoky Mountain Memory
Location: Asheville: Nearby (within 20 min)
View: Mountain View
New Property Listing!
Add a touch of elegance to your Asheville experience at Smoky Mountain Memory! As you step into this impeccably designed home, you'll be greeted by exquisite decor that blends luxury and natural beauty seamlessly. The floor-to-ceiling windows bring light flooding into the central great room while showcasing the breathtaking year-round mountain views. Enjoy a memorable meal together! The fully equipped kitchen features plenty of counter space and a double oven to help you prepare delicious meals for your loved ones. In the adjacent dining room, a beautiful round table provides an upscale setting that's perfect for hosting a special occasion or a family gathering. After dinner, unwind in the cozy living room with a gas fireplace, surrounded by stunning mountain views.
Or, retire to the main suite which includes direct access to the deck, so you can take in the fresh mountain air from the comfort of the King-size bed. Each of the three bedrooms at Smoky Mountain Memory boasts its own smart TV, allowing everyone to watch their favorite shows in a moment of privacy. But with views like this, you may find yourself spending more time outside than in! If you feel like breathing in some fresh air, the perfectly manicured garden outside is ideal for a midday stroll. The deck is great for al fresco dining, entertaining guests, or simply relaxing with a good book. Conveniently located just east of Asheville and only 1.8 miles from I-40, this vacation rental offers easy, paved access in a desirable neighborhood that's close enough to town for food deliveries and rideshares. So pack your bags and get ready for a vacation you'll never forget -- the best thing about memories is making them!
- • 1-Story Home
- • 3 Bedrooms: 3 King Beds
- • 2 Full Baths
- • Fully Equipped Kitchen
- • 2 Ovens
- • Gas Fireplace
- • Smart TV’s
- • Bluetooth Device
- • Board Games
- • Gas Grill
- • Back Deck
- • Outdoor Dining
- • Outdoor Seating
- • Wooded Surroundings
- • Mountain Views
- • Square ft: 2,300
• Main Level: Main Suite/Bedroom One - King Bed, attached Shower Bath w/ Dual Vanities; Bedroom Two - King Bed; Full Bath in Hallway; Bedroom Three - King Bed
• You'll love spending time at Smoky Mountain Memory - all of Asheville's fabulous attractions are only moments away, including the Biltmore Estate and the River Arts District. Also just around the bend, the Blue Ridge Parkway (milepost 385) provides the ideal journey to see the best of the mountains whether you're hiking, biking, or driving. This Asheville vacation rental is located in Asheville and is approximately 10 minutes driving distance to downtown Asheville, 2238ft above sea level.
• 4WD/AWD Recommended in Winter
During the winter months and inclement weather, a 4WD/AWD vehicle is recommended due to the steep, paved driveway, to access this property.
• Noise Ordinance
Smoky Mountain Memory is located in a quiet mountain neighborhood. This home is under a noise ordinance between 9:00 p.m. and 8 a.m. and has a very low noise tolerance. Please be mindful that noise travels far in the mountains.
• Seasonal Gas Fireplaces are not operational between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
• Travel Insurance Recommended
During the winter months, we ask you to please consider CSA Travel Insurance to protect your vacation investment from potential winter weather events that could prevent access to the home.
• Please note that this property’s Non-Refundable Period is 30 days prior to arrival. If your reservation is made within this period, it will be non-refundable from the time of booking. Cancellations are permitted outside of this period, per our vacation rental agreement. We encourage you to consider travel insurance to help protect your vacation investment against the unknown!
• 4WD Not Required